JOIN THE STEIN’S TEAM
We’re hiring fun-loving, hard-working, food-loving people! Restaurant hours are 11am-9pm, but shift times will vary based on prep and catering needs.
Email resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the restaurant.
Currently Hiring Part Time or Full Time:
Front of House / Cashier
Line Cook / Prep Cook
FRONT OF HOUSE / HOSPITALITY
Part Time / Full Time
Hiring a part-time or full time – nights and weekends. The hospitality role is to greet and assist customers, take orders and oversee the dining room.
Pay dependent on experience: $11/hr to $15/hr plus tips
– Prior cash handling and restaurant experience.
– Clear communication.
– Prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and desserts as needed.
– Potential to helps prepare catering orders depending on experience.
– Operate a cash register.
– Cleaning and taking out trash and recycling.
– Close out register with consistency and accuracy.
– Friendly and efficient during customer interactions.
– Inventory and restock supplies and food products as needed.
– Serve hot and cold items to customers.
– Stock refrigerator and product using the first in, first out rule.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Ability to receive constructive criticism to promote efficiency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
Experience: Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
LINE COOK / PREP
$11 – $17 an hour
Under the direction of our Executive Chef and Manager, the cook’s role is to assist with the preparation of food for a BBQ restaurant located in the heart of downtown Paso Robles.
– Assist in the daily preparation of meals and sides
– Clean the kitchen area and commercial kitchen space.
– Maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen. Follow safety and sanitation procedures defined by SLO County, California State and FDA.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Two years of prior successful work experience in a kitchen or food manufacturing position.
– Ability to learn basic principles, techniques and procedures of volume food production.
– Safely uses and cares for kitchen cutlery
– Establishes and maintains efficient and cooperative working relationships.
– Receives constructive criticism and learns from mistakes.
– Patient, courteous and a clear communicator.
– Ability to read a variety of materials.
– Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
– Physical ability to lift 50 pounds.
– Physical ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects.
– Occasionally attend outside meetings, training sessions and conferences.